For Companies with Concrete!
At The Driveway Company Commercial (TDCC), we know that first impressions are everything. Not only do clean and well-maintained surfaces reinforce your brand, but they also extend the life of your investment!
We also know that surfaces can deteriorate quickly or over time and regular maintenance is the most important factor in structural integrity. The Driveway Company Commercial provides these services for all small and large-scale commercial jobs across the U.S.
We work with our partners to provide professional services tailored to your needs on time and within budget.
Our services include:
- Crack and joint repair
- Pool mastic repair and sealing
- Power washing and sealing for
- Exterior surfaces including patios, pool decks and walkways
- Decorative specialty coatings including,
- Concrete staining and sealing
- Concrete overlay
At TDCC we set the bar high with our stringent employee training and ongoing upgrades to the newest methodologies used in our industry. Our team has redefined the concrete industry standards for your benefit.
Contact our corporate team today at 866-520-3705
Some of the reasons our clients prefer TDCC include:
- As owners/operators, we are service providers, not outsourcers.
- As members of The Driveway Company our technicians have been universally trained in products and processes. This drives consistency and reliability across our operation.
- Working with our national service partners, including HomeDepot, Sherwin Williams and SunBelt we offer the most cost-effective contract pricing.
With locations across the United States, we stand ready to promptly address your concrete and sealing needs, lay out a clear, concise plan, and deliver on-time, professional services to get your property back in shape.
Some of our services include:
- Crack and joint fill and seal
- Concrete is one of the most widely used and durable materials. Regular maintenance is necessary to keep it in its most pristine state. Small hairline fractures can quickly turn into wide cracks which are not only unsightly but also unsafe to your employees or customers. Our team of experts are training in the newest products and methods in our industry to rectify your concrete issues. Safety is a significant concern for all business owners. Our goal is to increase the life of your concrete services and protect your investment that you have made into them. Look to us for all your concrete crack and joint maintenance and repair needs.
- Power-wash and Sealing
- Like most things in life, sometimes our property just needs a good cleaning. Regular power washing renews the life of the surfaces while sealing waterproofs to retard future build-up and stains. Keeping these surfaces in pristine condition makes a huge impression on your customers..
Sealing not only brings surfaces back to life, it makes them easier to maintain and extends durability.
We can address your needs for the following areas:
- Parking lots
- Exterior surfaces
- Commercial pool decks
- Medical facilities
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Retail spaces
- Interior floors
- And much more!
- Concrete staining
- There is nothing more beautiful and durable than a uniquely colored concrete surface. Unlike paint that sits on the surface, when concrete has been properly prepared, concrete stain penetrates the surface, locking in the color for long-term use. It’s important that stained concrete is regularly maintained with power-washing and resealing to keep colors bright and extend the life of the treatment.
- Concrete staining can take the coldness of plain concrete and make it warm and inviting. It can also be personalized with the branding of your company's colors and logo.
- We use only the highest quality products and materials for your concrete staining project. Like the rest of your property, regular maintenance will provide lasting results.. The high-quality products we use yield excellent results with regular maintenance and we have lots of options to fit your design objectives including semi-transparent as well as opaque stains and sealant finishes from matte to high gloss (we always recommend adding Shark Grip to texturize surfaces).
- All our staining products are low VOC and environmentally friendly.
Whatever color and finish option you choose you can be assured that our technicians have been properly trained and experienced with the application.
Beautify your commercial property and reinforce your brand with excellence and style!
“I had your company do some work on my steps and around my foundation. Your company truck pulled up and four gentlemen got out. They had a job to do. Each knew what to do and they went to work.
If I had any questions or concerns, Steve was there to answer them. It was a great crew. I cannot express enough how happy I am with the job that was done. My home is in one piece again. I wish I could have had the driveway done, but I understand about the black tar. Any visitors I have are surprised how good it looks. Again I thank you.”
P.S. Give the crew a raise. They were great!
Mary Ann Nowak
“The Driveway Company removed failed caulking and recaulked the drive and patio. Their estimator and workers were friendly and courteous. They did not treat me like an idiot because I am a female and do not know a lot about concrete. The job looks very neat and I have every confidence that the driveway is structurally stable and well done. I’m very pleased with the whole experience.”
Mary A. Blossom
“Thank you for a job well done! The crew that was here did a great job! Please be sure to tell them!”
“I’m so glad I saw the TV commercial for The Driveway Co. I had deep scoring cracks in my back patio and front walk and I thought if they went through another winter of freezing and thawing and freezing, they would require more work. And it looked like more work than I could or wanted to do to look right. They did a Great job. I’m very pleased with the work they did and would refer them to anyone who needs this type of work done. Well done and neat. I’m proud to show my patio and front walk.”
“We heard very positive things about The Driveway Company and decided to opt for a driveway renovation. We are very pleased with the technical aspects of the renovation. The 2 guys that came were very skilled at their craft. They sawed some expansion (crack) joints in order to alleviate some of the problems with expansion and contraction at the frost line in order to facilitate the prevention of any moisture that would undermine the structure of the driveway. Then they sealed each crack and fissure, even the tiniest hairline cracks.
We were delightfully surprised at the extraordinary job that was skillfully accomplished by the Driveway techs. We could not be happier nor could we have found a better company to do our drive. Thank you The Driveway Company. We would highly recommend their professional workmanship.”
Gail and Denise Baccus
“The Driveway Co did an outstanding job on our new garage floor. The workers, Steve and Mike, were very professional and friendly. They took the time to explain the procedure and answered our questions. They also cleaned up the work area. Thanks!”
Craig & Carol Anderson
“I would rate this company A+. From the start they were responsive and answered any and all questions I had. I really appreciated the fact no one tried to “up sell” me or treat me like I didn’t know what I was talking about. When they came to caulk the cracks in my driveway, they were so wonderful. Had I not seen them here with my own eyes, I would never have known they had done work here; they were so quick, efficient and cleaned up everything! I have already told a friend that I think they are the company to go with. I am very glad I called them and am so thrilled with the results so far! Thank You!”
“I am writing this letter to commend Skylar Spahn and Dan Peters for the excellent job they did on our driveway last Saturday, August 1, 2015.
They arrived promptly and were very personable and helpful! All my questions were answered completely and thoroughly. They went above and beyond what I expected. They were interrupted by rain and had to stop. They returned and finished the job as soon as the conditions permitted that day which I was very thankful for. I will recommend them and your company to my neighbors. Thank you.”